Monday, August 10, 2009

Heading East

Jessie and I drove to Maryland last Sunday. The drive was easy but long. We went to church then hit the road around 2:30pm.

We stopped in Knoxville to eat dinner with the Inman family.

We pulled in the driveway right at 4am. The next morning Jeff and Kendra got their wisdom teeth removed. Sadly I have no photos to prove it (though Jeff and Kendra probably aren't too sad about that). Since Dad was helping Mom take care of the chipmunks, I got to coach the first volleyball practice of the season at New Life. Yay volleyball.

Before I had to head back to Franklin, Jess and I also got to hang out with our favorite 7th grader named Haley. She's not so little anymore.

Jason was there too.

Soon Jessie will be heading even further east. Actually I think her flight goes west to get the the Far East. Whatever. Check out her blog Seoul Searching in South Korea.

As for me, I'm just apartment searching in Franklin.

2 comments:

jessie said...

dear haley, stop growing up. love, jessie.

jessie said...

just checking your blog to see if you posted any pics of your new place. i'm SO glad you found an apt!!!!! :) can't wait to see it/hear all about it. love and miss you.

Custom Search

visits since 11.16.08