Thursday, September 17, 2009

from ville to shining ville

Last month I had the pleasure of taking my sister Kendra back to school. She flew into Nashville, hung out for the week, then we drove up to Greenville. In the five hours it takes to get there we:
passed an army truck and an old MiniCooper on the back of a tractor trailer, twicesaw lots of straight, flat road ahead of usmade silly faces
feared for our lives as we watched these girls dancing while driving:

and laughed at me and my crazy hiccups:

There was another video that I thought I took but apparently didn't actually record.
Needless to say, we had fun on our road trip.

Soap sistas til the end

3 comments:

jessie said...

things i like: you, chica, roadtrips, the 'overlooked' link, and the new layout of your blog.

jessie said...

...and silly face pictures. i forgot to mention that i like those.

Kendra said...

Thank you so much for putting that lovely picture of my on your blog. It makes me happy, really.
Actually what really makes me happy is the mini-cooper. That was awesome.
Also the fact that mom called to tell me that she got online just to watch our videos again, she watched them twice and laughed a lot.
And our feet pictures....
I miss you, come to Greenville again?

Custom Search

visits since 11.16.08