Thursday, October 2, 2008

amy grant and the homeless

This past Tuesday night I spent time with my good friend Brandon, Amy Grant, and some homeless people. There's a ministry that takes place under the Jefferson Street Bridge every Tuesday night that involves a time of worship and the distribution of food and clothing to the homeless. This week Amy Grant just happened to be the one leading worship, and she just happened to need a bass player. Good thing Brandon just happens to know a thing or two about playing the bass...

As I was walking around taking photographs, the woman in red came up to me and asked if I would take a photo of her and her friends. They will probably never see this photo.

Their joy amazes me.


1 comment:

Emily said...

awesome pictures heather!!! I'm so glad to finally see some of them!! thanks for taking them!!

Custom Search

visits since 11.16.08