Sunday, October 19, 2008

sunny day, sweeping the clouds away...

Friday afternoon Jessie and I went to Cool Springs mall to do a little shopping. We found some great sales. We ended our shopping trip by going to Claire's so I could get my ears pierced! I felt like a little girl again :)


here we are playing dress-up...


Jess looks so cute in that hat

Jesse Rene would love this dress.


After our fashion show we went to Claire's.
I sat down, filled out the paperwork, and got my ears pierced!!
Jessie was there to document the occasion...








Our favorite purchase of the day was these sunglasses. They remind us of Sesame Street characters-- specifically Ernie for some reason.

Grover and Elmo. best buds.

2 comments:

jessie said...

i like sixth grade and all, but you're way more fun. oh hey, i won a pencil today! remind me to tell you about it! ha. miss you friend :)

mb said...

I miss you guys. I was thinking about that today.

Custom Search

visits since 11.16.08