Saturday, January 10, 2009

I expect to receive cookies more often...

For those of you who don't know, this is my good friend Mark:

Mark likes to bake. And he's rather good at it. So for Christmas this year a few of us got together to give Mark the gift he's always wanted... A KitchenAid® Professional 600 Stand Mixer.
I wrapped this mixer in as many different boxes as I could so Mark had more than one box to open. These next photos show his growing excitement as he unwrapped each box...






Of course he had to use it right away. His first creation using the KitchenAid® Professional 600 Stand Mixer was a delightful chocolate mousse with raspberry sauce. It was enjoyed by many...


Including Mr. Donald Summers,


and me of course. (yes Kendra, I know you're in the photo too)

4 comments:

jessie said...

Mark, there's been some talk in these parts that your blender is no good and your cooking is bad. I think you and your blender should come prove them wrong....when should we expect you? :)

Kendra said...

YAY Mark! :) (thanks for including me by the way)

mb said...

Jessie, fail for calling it a blender.

jessie said...

yeeeeah....about that. i meant mixer. tomAEto, tomAHto? :)

Custom Search

visits since 11.16.08