Thursday, January 22, 2009

rockstars

Our little Haley isn't so little anymore. Before we left Maryland in December, Jessie and I got to hang out with Haley for a while. For Christmas she got a Nintendo Wii with a bunch of games to go along with it, one of those games being Disney Sing It. And of course Jess and I had to play. After Haley showed us some of her amazing singing skills...

we gave it a try. I wasn't too sure at first.

but it was so fun.

Haley wanted to see what Jessie looked like with her hair. Lovely don't you think?

Then she wanted to give my hair a try...

We felt so cool, hanging out with our RockStar friend Haley Knight.
We just love her so much!

1 comment:

A Little McD said...

just stopping by to click on your ad's and make you some moolah. and to leave a comment since no one else has yet.

happy birthday, hedder! :)

also, my word verification is "exatelsh"
thought you should know

Custom Search

visits since 11.16.08