Thursday, March 19, 2009

little thief

Tuesday night I was over at Diane's. While we were in the kitchen getting things ready for dinner, Javen was playing in the living room, or so we thought...

he had found my purse, taken out my wallet, and was pulling credit cards out.

this is his innocent look...

turns out, he got his chubby little fingers on my "emergency card" that my parents gave me when I turned 16. it's their account but under my name. I told Javen he can go to town with that one.

Once he heard Pop was buying, he offered to take me shopping.

We're going to the mall this weekend to get some new toys.

1 comment:

mb said...

You should buy something on it and tell coach it was a fashion emergency.

hahaha.

This is an example of why I don't have an emergency card.

Custom Search

visits since 11.16.08