Monday, March 23, 2009

First Annual Bill Varnon & Grandson Spades Birthday Tournament Extravanganza

My family was here this past weekend for Javen's first birthday. All 6, uh 7, wait- 8... um I think there are 10 of us now. Let's see-- Mom, Dad, Jeff, Kendra, Diane, Jake, Javen, Jessie, Me and Harmony (she's our foster baby). So yeah, all 10 of us.
Anyway, it was just a typical Varnon weekend. Lots of food, lots of laughing, and lots of spades.
Saturday was Javen's birthday party. He now has more toys than can fit in Diane and Jake's living room. But that was to be expected.
As always, Jeff and I took tons of photos of the festive weekend.
Like I said, just a typical Varnon weekend...












this is a depiction of Illinois, in case you were wondering.

it makes perfect sense.

3 comments:

CZ said...

What a GREAT first birthday party!!!

gail varnonh said...

I don't understand what Shamu is doing in Illinois. Could you please expain?? Everything else looks very normal to me. What do you mean my "crazy" family????? Granny

Heather said...

Granny- there is no logical reason for Shamu being in Illinois. Jeff threw him in the air just as I shot the photo so it looks like he's flying. I guess you had to be there for it to make any kind of sense.

Custom Search

visits since 11.16.08