Thursday, May 14, 2009

Home (part two)

Not only do I love the actual state of Maryland, I (even more so) love the people in it. During my short trip home I got to see quite a few of these people. I'll start at the beginning...
I arrived at BWI airport around 11:30pm Wednesday night. My dad was waiting to pick me up. We got home around 12:15am to find Mom and Joshua asleep. Mom woke up when dad walked in the room so I waited a few moments then followed him into the room (she was surprised, it was great). So, within the first hour of being in my beloved state, I saw my parents and little baby Joshua.

Thursday afternoon I met Mark and Mason at Mimi's Cafe (Mim's according to Grandad) for lunch. Two more people I love.
Friday evening Mom and I dropped Dad off at New Life for the sports awards ceremony then went to a church league softball game. Lots of people I love. For instance:


Saturday morning I went over to the Knight's to play some Wii with Haley and Jason.

She's not so little anymore :(

Saturday evening Mom and I went down to the Discovery Sports Center to watch some volleyball. Dad had only 6 players so Sarah got to join the team for the day. Wish I could've played!


I'm glad I got to be home for a little while.

No comments:

Custom Search

visits since 11.16.08