Monday, May 4, 2009

Um... ma'am? that's my car...

Last Thursday, Jessie and I stopped by Costco to pick up some photos. As we were walking outside, I pulled out my keys to unlock my car. About the same time I pushed the unlock button, I heard a beeping sound that my car doesn't make. Strange. I guess someone else unlocked their car at the exact same time. Anyway, as we neared the car I noticed a woman opening my side door and putting her Costco purchases in my back seat. I turned to Jessie and said "that woman is putting her things in my car!" So we quickly walked over to her and I said "um, excuse me ma'am but you're putting your stuff in my car." She looked up at me, confused and embarrassed, and said "but how did I unlock.. I don't understand... I just....." She then proceeded to tell me that she had borrowed her friend's car that day, which turned out to be the the silver SUV parked beside mine. The poor woman was so embarrassed. I assured her that it wasn't a problem, just an honest mistake. Jess and I got in the car and couldn't help but laugh. She would've had a hard time getting my car to start with her friend's keys!

1 comment:

jessie said...

who needs friend when we have adventures like that, eh?? :) haha!

Custom Search

visits since 11.16.08