Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thanks Di

Thank you to my big sister Diane for this blogging award!

Here's how it works:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the award and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Share 7 interesting things about yourself.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers.

7 Things About Me:
1. I want to travel the world.
 
2. My best friend lives in South Korea
 
3. Most of my friends here in TN are between the ages of 11 and 15

4. I'm the crazy aunt.
 
5. I love to reuse things to make new things.

6. I don't own a microwave

7. I love photography and would love to work for National Geographic

Since I'm not a huge blogg follower, I'm just going to nominate one fellow blog friend:
1. Jessie F

1 comment:

jessie said...

i have been SLACKING on blogs lately. thanks for the award!!! i'm gonna go blog about it now. looove and miss you tons!

Custom Search

visits since 11.16.08