Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I am really bad at blogging

I think I've started at least 7 blogs in the past few months that I've never gotten around to finishing. And I have tons of things I'd like to blog about stored in my brain. I think the blame goes mostly to the fact that I don't have internet access at my apartment and partially to the fact that I'd rather be doing other things than sitting at the computer writing a blog.
I will get better.

Blogs to come:
The story of my new old bicycle
My new favorite clock
How plastic water bottles have taken over my living room
My new friend Flat Jeffy (I've intrigued you, haven't I Jeff)
...

3 comments:

A Little McD said...

I was SO hoping you followed through on our flat Jeffy idea. Yay!! I'm excited for that blog in particular. BTW...get to it already, I have a few blog entries hinging on your blog posts.

Jeff said...

hurry up and name me st patrick!

Kendra said...

I have an idea....When you get here in less than a week, we both have to sit down and write one blog. Thus re-starting our blogging adventures and being accountability partners. (because apparently we both need it)
OH! brain storm, OR we could use the blogs as letters to eachother??? I dunno, that might give me more motivation, but then again the rest of the world would have no idea what we're talking about. hmmm I'll keep thinking..

Custom Search

visits since 11.16.08