Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Time to be creative

The wall above my bed has looked like this since I moved in to my apartment back in September (minus the purse):
It took me until about 2 weeks ago to finally find the perfect artwork to hang above my bed. I got the idea out of Real Simple magazine and let me just say that I love it! 
Check out the newest creative addition to my tiny apartment:
 The clock hands and bird decals I bought at Target. Some of the frames I already had and some I found at Hobby Lobby( in the clearance section!). And the photos, well not only do they serve as numbers on a clock, but they are also memories: 
12= 12 members of the GC volleyball team in Nicaragua 
3= the candle from my 23rd birthday cake
5= gate number at the airport in Athens, Greece
7= the apartment building Jessie and I lived in
10= the back of a friend's shirt

2 comments:

jessie said...

love this. can't wait to actually SEE your apartment! and YOU!!!! ahh! 30 more days.

jessie said...

update! update! update!!

that is all :)

Custom Search

visits since 11.16.08