Saturday, November 1, 2008

homecoming and halloween

Last weekend was Greenville's homecoming weekend. I made the 4.5 hour drive up there so I could play in the alumni volleyball game (and see my siblings of course).
Kendra waited to carve her pumpkin until I got to Greenville so I could help come up with something to carve...
can you guess whose is whose?

they look so much alike


Yesterday, as you all know, was Halloween. Diane and Javen went to Florida to visit the grandparents so they were not here for this festive occasion.
When they arrived in the Ft Myers airport, they were surprised to find these strange characters waiting to pick them up...
Javen looks a little unsure.
In other Halloween news, Chuck Norris stopped by last night for a few minutes.
I guess you're never too old to go trick-or-treating.

No comments:

Custom Search

visits since 11.16.08