Thursday, November 13, 2008

Scala Contarini del Bovolo

Venice is one of my favorite cities that I've had the chance to visit. Tucked away in the Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo stands this spiral staircase. Both times I went to Venice during my semester abroad I visited the stairs, first with some friends and then with my mom. I remember my mom loved it so much, once we'd climbed to the top she called my dad to tell him about it.


This is one of my favorite photos. I took it from half way up the stairs.

I love this one too.
I remember taking this photo while mom was talking to dad on the phone. The view made me think of the chimney sweeps from Mary Poppins.

coo, what a sight.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Let's go a third time, shall we Mary Poppins? :)

Custom Search

visits since 11.16.08